VOL 1638 - Sept. 24, 2017 - Strange Questions That Will Always Remain Unanswered
Twice weekly E-letter - StrangeCosmos.com - This Week's Feature:
SEPTEMBER Fun !
Are you ready to review the Best Humor, Coolest Pix and Political Parody on the Internet?
Get ready to jump into something "Strange!"
Sexual harassment at work-is it a problem for the self-employed? --Victoria Wood
After eating, do amphibians have to wait one hour before getting out of the water?
After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in? --Steven Wright
What happens if you go on a survival course - and you don't pass?
What happens if you take No-Doze and wash it down with Nyquil?
Do crematoriums give discounts to burn victims?
What is shaved ice? Did it have hair on it before it was shaved?
Whatever happened to preparations A through G?
Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?
Today's Featured Humor : -) - Strange Questions That Will Always Remain Unanswered.
1. How do blind people know when they are done wiping?
2. Could it be that all those trick-or-treaters wearing sheets aren't going
as ghosts but as mattresses?
3. If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
4. Is there another word for synonym?
5. Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do practice?"
6. If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane
crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?
7. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
8. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
9. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will
10. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain
11. Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
12. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and
13. How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
14. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
15. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
16. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
17. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
18. Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?
19. Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids"?
Submitted by Jenny
Most Popular - Parody - News - Pix
NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN WAVING GOODBYE TO HIS COUNTRY IF HE MESSES WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP! - REAR WIPER FUN! - http://www.strangepolitics.com/content/item/203490.html
The Featured Pix Category This Week - SS - BASEBALL - WORLD SERIES - ALL STAR GAME - PLAYERS
The Top News Articles & Humor for the Week
Why are ESPN, MGM (Las Vegas) and Other American Companies Purposely Committing Suicide? - http://www.strangemedical.com/content/item/203565.html
The Featured New Category This Week - SM - MILITARY - "SPECIAL" PICTURES AND PRESENTATIONS
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Because of a number of requests, we are becoming more active of both Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook. We will periodically be Tweeting the latest BEST or Most UNIQUE pictures. WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU FOLLOWING US!
Please Click here to begin following: https://twitter.com/headstranger
Be Sure to Check Out All of the Recent Additions at the "Strange" Family Websites
********** This message printed on recyclable media*********** (Think about it!)
Visit Often - Tell Your Friends - Never Follow!
Do NOT Reply to this automated e-Letter: E-Mail replies to this message will not be seen.
To Remove E-mail Address - http://www.strangecosmos.com/static/unsubscribe.html